Monday, November 17, 2008

Shaq Wants To Be A Laker Again, Blames Feud With Kobe On Phil


Way to go Shaq, I see you are trying to end you career as a Laker and I applaud you for that, but dont air out your dirty laundry. I know the Zen Master was using your rift with Kobe as motivation for both of you drama queens, but if you need a feud with a pre pubescent NBAer to get motivated you should give all of your paychecks back. I love Shaq, to me he is the best center/player to ever lace them up. Now with that being said wouldnt it be great if Shaq does go back to the Lakers and Kobe hasnt won a ring yet, and when he arrives they win it all that season. That would be a perfect storybook ending for Shaq and would eat at Kobe for the rest of his career to show him that he couldnt win without the big fella. Kobe is lame and Shaq is the reason the Lakers won all of thoes championships in the early 2k.

No comments: