Sunday, November 16, 2008

Devin Harris????????? Is Killin'


Um ok, wow. So let me start this off by saying Im not a hater I give respect where its due, and Devin Harris gets it today. He has scored 63 points on 2 nights in a home at home series vs the Atlanta Hawks. Last night he had 33 and was acting like he was playing in a pick up game because the Nets just destroyed the Hawks. I didnt know Devin Harris would kill like this and I am sure Rick Carlisle wouldve let him play like this but under Avery Johnson I'm sure his hands were tied. So I know Mark Cuban is pissed right now he traded a 24 year old amazingly athletic 6'5'' pg with his future ahead of him, for a 35 year old Hall of Fame no jumpshot having triple double machine pg with his best times behind him. Kidd will be gone in 2 years(tops) and Harris will be an All Star if he keeps this up. Great job Cuban you really know how to run a team, didnt you fire Don Nelson and make his son GM? Great job Cuban thats why your Mavs wont make the playoffs.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

The dude is absolutely right, and there is no question.
free pc games to go | play games inc | gametop | free ride games | pc games for free