Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Really BD


The Los Angeles Clippers hmmmmm how do I say this delicately since BD is the homie, you guys are terrible. Like really bad. 1-6 start, so much for the new look Clippers. I think they have the same exact team(sans BD) as they did last year just different faces, if you understand what I am saying. I dont think the Clippers will win 35 games this year, I think Mike Dunleavy has no idea what he is doing as a GM, as a coach he is marginal. This is his team, HIS team that he assembled, minus BD they have no one who can score with 2 minutes to go down 2 points. So I'm not blaming BD at all (dont be surprised though if the Clips dont start winning, he might call it a season at game 50)Im just saying, different faces same sorry ass Clippers. I mean your mascot's name is Clipper Darrell you know you are in trouble. Oh boy another long season for the JV NBA team of LA.

1 comment:

Quentin said...

To my mind one and all ought to look at this.
vacation rentals by owner | wedding fonts | weather in Paris