Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Greg Oden Hurt Again


"With the 2nd pick in the 1984 draft the Portland Trailblazers select Sam Bowie", probably the most dreaded sentence Portland fans have ever been a part of(there was a guy named Michael Jordan, heard of him, in that draft as well), now they are reliving 1984 all over again. The much ballyhooed and over hyped center out of Ohio State, Greg Oden, cant do anything right. I mean how do you get hurt on a dropstep? All that work and talk about why you take Oden over Durant, boy I love saying it, BUT I TOLD EVERYBODY DURANT IS SPECIAL. And even though Portland thought they hit the lottery it seems they got chocolate instead of gold. I feel bad for Oden though, ever since Sanford and Son has ended he hasnt found a steady job that he can grasp. But hey I guess in the long run Oden will win more championships than Durant(WTF???), Oden cant even make it a whole quarter in his 2 NBA seasons. He is a bust and he will never score over 30 points in a game. Dwight Howard is something he will never be. Prove me wrong Shrek.

No comments: