Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A.I. To Detroit, Chauncey Goin Home Again


Ok can you say trying to fit a square peg in a round hole? I think Denver got the best out of this deal and Carmelo Antony will flourish with the help of Mr Big Shot. Detroit mmmm not so much. A.I. will still get you 30 but he will need 20-25 shots a night, Sheed is old and you can see the blunt residue on his lips, so he is heading for retirement. Rip is still ballin, but will stop running around all those pics because A.I. will be shooting the ball. Denver is 2-0 since the trade and Detroit is 0-2, and to me numbers never lie. I love A.I. and think he is one of the games greatest ever. I put him and Shaq in the category of, "They dont count", because those are the only 2 players in league history to completely change the rules because if they didnt it wouldnt have been fair. Its still early so we shall see, but I dont see A.I. as a Piston, almost like MJ as a Wizard.

1 comment:

Alfred said...

I saw really much worthwhile data above!
green leggings | cute rompers | hotels cheap