Thursday, November 13, 2008

Greg Oden Gets His B On His Way To B-U-S-T!!!


FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He played without getting hurt. Greg Oden had one of the best debuts(again)for a big man a whopping 3pts 2rebs and 2 blocks, wow give this guy Rookie Of The Year now!!!!!!!! If you watch Sportscenter his only basket is a top play(really????). I said all along the Blazers shouldve taken Durant, but I was told Oden is the next Bill Russell(not hardly)and will win more rings than Durant when its all said and done. Yeah ok, Oden has NEVER impressed me, EVER!!!!!!!!! He has had 1 good game and that came vs Florida, they lost, so the whole NBA was like well he had 25 and 12 with 5 blocks vs Al Horford and Joakim Noah, so, those guys are doing their thing in the NBA. I just dont see the hype, until Oden strings together a slew of double doubles I am not buying it. Greg Oden is the next Sam Bowie, not Bill Russell.

No comments: