Thursday, November 20, 2008

D Wade Is Back. Believe That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


D Wade I owe you an apology I really do, I let the haters sway my judgement about you and how cold you were. I knew that the 06 'Chip wasnt a fluke because of how you killed your first year in Miami before Shaq came. I mean I honestly thought you were done after your last saeason and injury(I mean you needed a wheelchair to get off the court vs the Rockets with a dislocated shoulder, I know it hurts but come on). After what I saw at the Olympics I kinda believed but i thought with the plethora of talent on that team you had an advantage the whole time. But after what you avg last week(29 5 5)and your last game (40 11asst 7)its official G, you are back. I will never doubt your G'ness again since you are a G from the Southside of the Chi. I see you exercised the 5 P's this summer(Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance). Forks

No comments: