Thursday, November 13, 2008

Derrick Rose Deserves My Apology


Derrick, sorry G I had said that you werent as good as advertised, and for that I apologize, you have been amazing since you stepped into the starting position, the other night vs the Hawks you had 26-10-7rebs, and that is sick, you have already posted a triple double and you have been going straight at the teeth of the defense, showing no fear. I shouldve given you the benefit of the doubt realizing what city you came from, and all of the ballers from Chicago that are in the NBA. Everyone was saying Beasley Beasley Beasley, as was I, but man you have showed and proved while you deserved to be the #1 pick. Just dont fade out at the end of the season, I dont think you have showed anyone anything yet, the best is just to come.

No comments: