Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Messed Around And Got A Triple Double


If it seems like I really like LeBron James because all I do is post about him, then maybe you passed the 5th grade. If he wouldn't break a record or do something spectacular EVERY SINGLE NIGHT then I would write about someone else, but this young man is amazing. He went to the Garden 2 days after Kobe put on his show, and dropped 52pts 11assts 10 rebs and had 20 in the 1st!!!!!!!! The Knicks needed every point as well, they only won by 5, 107-102. Unlike when Kobe stepped in the loyal Knick fans were rooting against LeBron(being that he is the reason the Knicks are sooo bad, so they can save $$$ to pay him in 2010)and pulling for their team. I think the Knicks are going to tell LeBron they replace the Statue of Liberty with a statue of him, last I heard they were offering LeBron ownership to become a Knick. All I have to say is LeBron is the best in the game PERIOD!!!!!