Sunday, February 15, 2009

LeBron Says He Is In The Dunk Contest In '10...For Now


If you didn't hear bulldike Cheryl Miller ask LeBron James last night about being in the dunk contest then you missed him say, "I am preliminary in the dunk contest for 10...right now". I think its a great idea, but if he doesn't win, OMG if he doesn't win. I think the judges will give everything he does a 50 just so he doesn't lose to a Gerald Green(who) or a Jamario Moon(WHO!). Kenny Smith and his out of touch with reality self said that LeBron needs to win a dunk contest to show that he is the best dunker in the game. Um Kenny, hey Kenny first, put on some chapstick, secondly, I think LeBron would rather be called the best player in the game rather than the "best dunker", let Dwight Howard keep that moniker, he is more suited for that, Bron Bron is MVP. But it would be nice to see since his last dunk contest in the Mickey D's game wasn't his best showing. I am all for LeBron in the dunk contest...3 or 4 years ago, even though he is young he is a wiley ol vet, let him rest I'd rather see him in the All Star Game anyway.

No comments: