Sunday, February 1, 2009

Great Job Kobe...Bynum Hurt Again


Stop me if you have heard this one before, "Bynum hurts his knee against the Memphis Grizzlies", I know I know it sucks and it was all Kobe's fault, lol. No, I am kidding but damn if you guys dont believe their is basketball Gods ask Bynum and in about 5 years Kobe(when he doesnt get another ring). I think the basketball Gods are gettting the Lakers back for having 2 all stars in the post. I dont know what is up, but the Lakers wont win anything without Bynum in the lane, Pau(means "soft" in the King's Spanish)and Lamar Odom is getting stoned all the time. Thank god Ariza is healthy. I am a die hard Laker fan and all I have to say to this is Kobe had a championship team and won 3 but...anyways you know the rest, Michael NEVER lost a Finals