Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aww Isn't That Cute.....


Kobe and Shaq got Co-MVP's of the All Star game, can the NBA and its writers be anymore lame, cliche, corny, anything you want to call it. Even though I knew with, Phil, Shaq and Kobe back together it was a no brainer and I should've blogged that "the NBA was probably going to give Shaq and Kobe co-MVP's just to be lame", I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Well they both looked like they could still win a championship together, wouldnt it be ironic if the Suns buy Shaq out and waive him he goes to the Lakers and they win it next year, Bynum cant stay healthy. I know that will never happen but it would be poetic justice for Shaq if that were to happen. Shaq knew this might be his last All Star game putting him 2nd behind Kareem for most appearances. Im glad it happened like that, once again showing Kobe that he will be forever linked to Shaq for the rest of his life. I love it.

No comments: