Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blake Griffin Is The Number 1 Pick In '09


40 and 23, no that isnt minutes played and points, that is points and rebounds, and those are what this kid Blake Griffin did last night against Texas Tech. WOW is what you say I agree whole heartedly. I remember watching this kid play in the Mickey D's game in 07 with the like of Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley, and OJ Mayo, and I remember calling my friend who is an agent and telling him that Blake Griffin is going to be the best player in that class when it is all said and done. Of course I got the, "He plays in Oklahoma against little white boys" talk from him. I love to be right, just like when I saw Josh McRoberts getting destroyed by Hansbrough after McRoberts was named the #1 player in the nation. I said hansbrough was going to be a beast, and I was told Eric Montross at best, I LOVE BEING RIGHT!! But this man(Im going to stop calling him a kid)is an amazing specimen, he is 6'10'' of pure unadulturated funk, he runs the court like a gazelle, has 18ft range, and can jump out of the gym. He to me is going to be the #1 pick and lead the home team to prominence, but he still has to go to the tournament, and all mere mortals beware, because Zeus is coming.

No comments: