Wednesday, October 1, 2008

UH-OH Portland G.O. Can't Go


Just what we need, another Mr Glass in the middle for Portland(R.I.P. Kevin Duckworth), Greg Oden sprained his ankle yesterday at The Blazers first practice, seemingly right before the media was let in to watch. Coach McMillian said Oden was going full speed in practice before the injury, but said he will be available for their second practice and practice in this morning. I think if Oden doesnt pan out and Kevin Durant keeps on killing like he has been, Kevin Pritchard needs to lose his job. I have never been sold on Oden, I mean he isnt a stiff, but I have never been like wow this guy reminds me of Shaq, The Dream, Patrick Yang(Ewing), David Robinson. When I watched him at OSU, besides him having a broken wrist(I'll give him that), he traveled every single time he got the ball(EVERY TIME), and he has not post moves, its turn travel and then jump and dunk. I dont ever thing Greg Oden will put up EB numbers(20-10), but if he can be a poor man's Andrew Bynum and avg 9 and 9 he will be ok, but I can be wrong.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Goodness, there is a lot of worthwhile info above!
free games | gaming news | download games | free ride games virus | puzzles download