Monday, October 6, 2008

Is Eli Taking Big Bro's Thunder?


Ok, I know for a fact that I was the only one that had Eli Manning's back since the day he got drafted. I told many of friends that Eli would win a Super Bowl and boy oh boy was I standing on top of the "I told you so" hill, after last years Super Bowl. Now Eli may remind you of Opie a little bit and may have lost his virginity on his wedding night this summer, but nonetheless he is a Manning and to me has been better than Peyton since the beginning of last year. I mean Peyton gets all the credit for being the greatest QB in the NFL, but since he won the Super Bowl in 06(07 actually but the 06 season)he really hasnt been looking that good. Now Eli on the other hand blew out the Seahawks(they should never leave the Pacific Northwest)44-6 and he did it with out his best WR. The Giants are 5-0 and to me they look unbeatable, they just find a way to keep winning. Eli the better of the Mannings....at the moment.

No comments: