Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ben Gordon Gets No Love In The Chi


I don't know what the executives in the Bulls organization are smoking, but I need to get some of that. I don't understand how the leading scorer on your team for the past 3 seasons and the 6th Man of the Year as a rookie, still has to debate about a contract extension.  And then you guys overload your backcourt with D Rose, Hinrich, BG, Luol, Duhon, Sefolosha. All that makes no sense, BG has been killing since he came into the league and you offer him a 5 year deal last summer, but the no trade clause was not in there. I don't understand it and dont be surprised when BG has another breakout year and then bounces for real money and a team that really appreciates his services. In the immortal words of JR Smith "Pay me, play me, or trade me!" I feel for you Ben. 

No comments: