Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pacman Is The Dumbest Person Ever


Great Pacman, how stupid are you. You will never ever ever ever play in the NFL again. Who do you think you are? I have no sympathy for you. None. You are an embarrassment to yourself, your family, and all those that stood up for you and put their reputations on the line. I mean Im so sick and tired of these fools that say, "I'm from the hood". Who cares? Honestly the hood aint nothing to glamorize, getting out and making a career for yourself by playing a game is something I'd rather be known for than being from the hood. Now being hood Pacman is going to get you back there. I cant believe the stupidity and ignorance. I dont want to hear he is a product of his environment. Thats a load of crap, there are other guys on the Cowboys that come from the same situation Pacman came from. Im tired of hearing that. He is lost and hard headed, I see why so many owners are reluctant to pay these guys all this money. Its a waste, I could tell the insincerity in his letter to the Commissioner when he was reading it. My blog is pro athlete ok, I am not a guy trying to bash and say crazy stuff about athletes to cause a buzz, I am in their corner, but Pac I am washing my hands of you. You are in the OJ category now and how bad do you think you will get crucified tomorrow by everyone. Lucky you guys are winning. This isnt the 1st or 2nd time, its the 7th and the last incident you got into almost got someone killed and left a man paralyzed. You are a football player Pac, thats it, you obviously arent a good thug because the good ones dont get caught. If you get kicked out the league I give 5 years before you are in jail. And I hate to say that because you are a helluva talent, but you need to find God and really do something about your attitude. You need to get a wife to calm your dumbass down. Good riddens Pac, its over for you.

3 comments:

Heyhomee said...

Ditto! It's not his wife that will calm him down, a good year or so in jail might do the trick though! Jerry Jones got the wool pulled over his eyes on this move.

Percival said...

sale by owner

restaurant supply houston

fat transfer breast augmentation

furniture stores seattle

requirements

essay about myself

new home

calgary airport hotel

apartments for rent in Winnipeg

flights to calgary

Humphry said...

Wow, there is a lot of worthwhile material above!
garage heater | foods with calcium | Parksville real estate