Wednesday, October 1, 2008

L.O. Says Phil Jackson "Out of his Mind"


L.O. the only thing missing from your initials is the other "L'', because to me that is what you are. A laugh out loud type of guy who has the audacity to tell or even say, "Phil must've fell and bumped his head if he thinks that is going to happen."  Ok well let me see L.O. did you know that in June your team was in the Finals against the Celtics? I ask because I swear I didnt see you at all during the most important basketball of your career.  Yeah you know the one where you guys got embarrassed in Game 6. I don't know who you were guarding but whoever your assignment was you weren't doing your job. I just can't fathom how you would say anything about what Phil has to say about the betterment of the Lake Show. L.O. you haven't earned a penny of your contract(regular season doesn't mean jack), $14.1 million a year, please. It is all hype and has been since you began your career with the Clippers. I had high expectations when you came back to LA, I immediately imagined Pip MJ callabo, as you playing Pip and Kobe playing his Airness(never ever ever ever will be true), boy was I wrong, you are worried about going out and being seen on the scene in your whack Coogi gear. L.O. your next contract will be the Vets minimum unless you have a break out year. So do all the LA fans a favor, shut up, play ball and stay off the trees, and show up in the post season and if Ariza takes your spot(which should never happen)make the move graciously. Phil has 9 rings you have as many as me.

No comments: