Monday, September 29, 2008

UH-OH T.O. might be worse than Yoko Simpson


Here we go we all knew it was only a matter of time. All coaches say winning always quiets the problems, and losing brings them all out. And boy if they weren't lying. Here is our fav receiver(kinda)getting mad again no one is playing in his sandbox. I have all the toys but no one wants to play with me, with his bottom lip all puckered out. T.O. you are cold homie, C.O.L.D., maybe the G.O.A.T., but come on, "I was running my routes and the ball wasn't there". REALLY!!!! T.O. YOU HAVE 13 PRO-BOWLERS ON YOUR TEAM!!!!!! And your running back and tight end were Pro-Bowlers along with your QB(who is making me a believer), so lets see that is 2 other guys that need the ball as well can you pause for a sec. I think you are one of the greatest WR's to lace them up, top 5 easy, but you gotta just play the season out and not worry about trying to break Randy Moss' record. You will have 15-18 TD's this year and if you catch them all-cough-end zone yesterday-you may get 20-22. So just go out there and play football, but you love attention, so we all know what's coming.  



No comments: