Monday, September 29, 2008

New York Baseball Fans Should Get Refunds


I am a Yankee fan, I hate the Mets and the Dodgers(Im from L.A.) and the Angels. I ave been to Yankee Stadium, and have seen Shea. I think that every season ticket holder for both teams should A)Get a refund on last years season tickets, or B) get free season tickets this year. Why? Because how when the city and state granted both teams to move into brand new stadiums, do they BOF not make the playoffs. I mean there is no excuse you can give me how those 2 teams are not in the playoffs. 11 players on the Yankees make over $10 million and there is no post season. The Mets which stands for My Entire Team Sucks, fired Willie Randolph and went with the Pimp, Jerry Manuel. When you listen to him speak dont you think he needs to have a 6 inch pinkie nail, a perm, a cane and one of those cups.  Like when he gets mad he will just yell out, "Where my bitches".

No comments: