Monday, September 29, 2008

Memphis Grizzlies Have Given Up Completely


Dear David Stern,
I am writing this letter to ask if there is anyway you can fine and or banish the Memphis Grizzlies due to their incredulous actions.  I honestly think they are going to be bottom dwellers on purpose with moves like signing Brent Petaway(get your money). I mean they gave the Lakers Pau Gasol for a box of condoms and free weekend at the local Motel 6, and now they are saying they are in a rebuilding process, I think its more of a resuscitation process. I cant believe I am writing this to you Mr Stern, you don't care because we all know the Memphis Grizzlies are the NBA's tax write off. Its abominable how horrible they are and you let them meander at the bottom of the heap just so they can collect on the hard work and tradition of others. Brent Petaway!  O.J. Mayo is going to avg 29 shots a game and Rudy Gay will shoot 35 times a game. They are horrible and its not even going to be basketball when they travel, you might as well let WNBA teams play, because to me the Grizzlies are a step above all the Dudes on the Detroit Shock. Holla

The Boss