Thursday, June 25, 2009

Suns Setting On Amar'e


Wow move over Danny Ainge, there is a new Sheriff of Stupid and his name is (drumroll please) Steve Kerr. Hi, Shawn Marion you are just an All-Star so we are going to trade you because you want to show people why we pay you $17mil a season. Steve Nash it doesnt matter that you are 35 with ALL of your best years behind you, this is still YOUR team. Amar'e you have been a beast since you came into the league, and now we are tired of you being mad because you want to score 35 and grab 15 rebs a night like you did vs Tim Duncan and the Spurs in '05. We are tired of it, so as GM of the Suns I think its best we let you and Matt Barnes go along with Shaq because this draft is sooooooo enticing and we are hoping either LeBron, D Wade, Chris Bosh, or Dirk will come join our team in 2010, I highly doubt ANY of them will but I'm not worried because I know Robin Lopez can pick up the slack both you and Shaq are leaving. And I went to Arizona so I know basketball. The Suns are the new Clippers of the West, they will be in the lottery for the next 8-10 years.

No comments: